New Product for GCD, Check out the new Evolution Dome range of inflatable event structures, for indoor and outdoor applications
Exhibitions get results
Exhibitions and trade events are still one of the most effective ways to reach customers giving them a complete sensory experience with your product or service. This concentrated and focused approach creates an environment where your customers give you permission to market to them.
Whether you are exhibiting at an exhibition, organising and running an event or requiring custom joinery, gcd Exhibitions’ 35 years of experience can make it the success you need. Our talented team of professionals specialise in custom built display stands, Octanorm® modular system stands & shell scheme and custom joinery for both office and commercial fitouts.
gcd Exhibitions have gained a reputation for design flair, cost effective build solutions and hands on problem solving simply by listening to our clients and working with them to achieve their marketing goals. When planning to get involved in the exciting world of exhibitions, the team at gcd Exhibitions would love to help you realise your ideas.
What can gcd do for you
- Design & build custom exhibition display stands
- Design & install flexible Octanorm® shell scheme solutions
- Produce signage & portable displays
- Manufacture custom joinery for commercial office and retail fitouts
- Extend your retail presence with kiosks or pop-up stores
- Create cost effective & innovative design solutions
- Project manage your display needs nationally or internationally
Exhibition top tips
- Organise your space early to maximise location advantages
- Robust planning before the event ensures success at the exhibition
- Be clear about your objectives for exhibiting
- Design a stand based around delivering your objectives
- Keep your customer in mind when designing your stand
- Promote your participation before the exhibition
- Ensure your sales team have the correct selling skills
- Be well rested and stay well hydrated
- Follow up with customers after the exhibition